Saturday, June 9, 2012

Galapagos

Wow we are home after a most amazing trip. Sadly my ears a little rubbish so taking it easy today, but it was all worth it.
What did we see, where do I start...…
Sea lions
More dolphins than I think I have ever seen in my life, including some in the water while we were diving...
Flounder
Blue footed Booby
Frigate birds with their red wattles puffed up!!!
Hammerhead schooling sharks
Galapagos sharks
Silky sharks
Schooling barracuda
Turtles
Marine and land iguana
Darwin finches Vampire finches drinking blood from frigates
White tip and black tip sharks
Flightless cormorant
Penguins
Shit loads of fish and current
Mola Mola
Red lipped bat fish
Scorpion fish
Marble rays with stumpy tails
Eagle rays
And............... 7 sightings of Whale Sharks...... They were amazing and a little scary as they are huge and don't really care where you are...... Pictures and video to follow.

Other news - my Mum is now in a cast and a little more comfortable but bored and frustrated.

The apartment is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment