Tuesday, August 14, 2012

General Update

What a lovely 3 day weekend celebrating my birthday with hubbie, parents and surprise guests Emma & Leighton at dinner.  Thank you to everyone for their very kind messages and lovely pressies.

Planted a hydrangea in Vermont - certainly a first - followed all the instructions - pictures to follow if it survived the week :)

Couple of rounds of golf - well I hacked at the ball a few times (I certainly get the benefit of my membership with the number of shots I take).  Did sink a very long put.

Apartment - well the current debate is around the colour of the framing of the master bedroom window.  Who knew that there was a difference between paint grade and stain grade wood - well maybe I am the only person who didn't.  I would like it to look as it did - slightly worn and faded, and there is another camp that is veering down the white colouring.......  Any inputs much appreciated.

Site visit tomorrow so will take some pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment