Friday, July 26, 2013

We love Dr Sofa…..

As I mentioned in yesterdays blog, our sofa was delivered to restoration hardware yesterday and today Dr Sofa delivered the bits to our apartment.

It was quite disconcerting to see our sofa in 2 bits……

But I have to say I am now sitting here very comfortably in front of the telly.

Thank you very much to my Mum and Dad for buying these gorgeous sofas.  It is making the apartment feel so homely.  What with amazing bar stools - thank you David & Sarah - and now sofas it is starting to feel like our home.

Hippo also seems to have gotten over her fear of the stairs, at least going up that is and most mornings we find her camped outside our bedroom door.

I will see if I can rip the photos from Facebook to show you the new sofa.

What a New Yorker - central air, California Closets, Dr Sofa………….

2 comments:

  1. Many lather sofas are now present in the market and i think that the lather sofas are very comfortable and every one feels comfortable over their and i know about the one sofa company that is famous for good lather sofa....Click Here

    ReplyDelete