Friday, April 20, 2012

Mini update

Well this week my update is limited as I have been in Zurich all week.  Well tell a lie had a fabulous weekend back in the UK.

Breakfast and lunch with my my parents on Saturday, then went to see Matt & Josie (and of course Eve & Alice) on Saturday evening in Richmond.  Lovely early morning coffee down by Richmond River and then over to Putney to see Alex & Justyna (and Tomek).  Headed home to Amersham on the Metropolitan line with the rowdy Chelsea and Tottenham supporters on their way to Wembley - the noise in the carriage was huge and the space I had to stand minute!!!!!  Football supporters on their way to a 6pm game are already well on their way.

Then a nice peaceful dinner at home to celebrate my Dad's birthday.

So what of the apartment……  Well our architects and contractors have been kicking some butt of the building managing agent and building structural engineer so we may finally (but let's not hold our breaths) get the drawings/scope of work for the building structural work today.  Can you hear the fan fares - I can't!!!  Allegedly the structural engineer worked until 11 pm last night - can you hear the violins - no neither can I - if she had just delivered what she had been supposed to deliver back on April 5th she may not have had to work so late.

In a nut shell - nothing to report.

Heading home tomorrow morning after being challenged as a leader!!!  Looking forward to seeing my hubbie - 10 days away does wonders when you are renovating.

No comments:

Post a Comment