Wednesday, April 11, 2012

P*** Up in a Brewery Anyone

If I was this disorganised in my profession I would be fired.......
If I submitted things piecemeal and in dissarry to the Board they would not approve the request....
But for structural engineers and building managing agents it seem to be just A Okay!!!!!!
What am I ranting about.... Well as you know from a previous blog we need to receive structural drawings from the buildings engineer detailing the structural work that needs to be done so we can bid on the job. Today I get the mail "your contractors were given the drawings" - which one specifically you may ask, and I did - hmmmm, not so sure about that what the answer - helpful. Followed up by "another shareholder provided the information on Thursday to your architect" - well in fact on 29 March the aforementioned shareholder did provide "sketches" of the work to be done in 8B at the demising wall with 8C only, but this is not really what we are looking for :( Then "I have been in with other contractors to bid on behalf of the building" - bid on what I ask, well the work... Who has defined the work?????
Anyway, off to the theater tonight to take my mind off it all.

I would say watch this space, but it may be like watching paint dry. Can I get more analogies in.
Really must get Shorty to start updating this and then it might not be quite so doom and gloom!

2 comments:

  1. hang in there. it will all be worth it in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so. Look forward to entertaining you in the new pad......

    ReplyDelete